filter some specifics prefixes.

I'm running NI 6.2 on MLXe-4, but can upgrade to 6.3 if it's required.

Rob
Re: FIB Filter [ In reply to ]
Hi Rob,

You can only do selective programming on NetIron when you use a VRF with less routes on the -M card. But if you have -X cards (and not -X2) you've probably already selected a cam-partition profile without vrf support to make sure you could still fit a full table into FIB. Hence, no can do.

Best regards,
Martijn