Mailing List Archive

MLX Compatibility Matrix
Hey Everyone--

Looking for the MLX/MLXe hardware compatibility matrix, which has gone missing since Brocade moved to Extreme. It's the pdf that shows which line cards are compatible with the respective chassis/management cards.

Hoping someone out there has it.

Thanks a bunch.

--Dave Peters
Re: MLX Compatibility Matrix [ In reply to ]
Hi Dave,

Not sure if this is what you're looking for:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6obod6bu6lhw865/mlx-module-compatibility-matrix-tn.pdf

Derek

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 12:44 PM Dave Peters - Terabit Systems <
Dave@terabitsystems.com> wrote:

> Hey Everyone--
>
> Looking for the MLX/MLXe hardware compatibility matrix, which has gone
> missing since Brocade moved to Extreme. It's the pdf that shows which line
> cards are compatible with the respective chassis/management cards.
>
> Hoping someone out there has it.
>
> Thanks a bunch.
>
> --Dave Peters

Sent from mobile
Re: MLX Compatibility Matrix [ In reply to ]
That's the one.

Thanks a lot. The new portal isn't as helpful as I'd like.