now.

Regards
Jörg
Re: SLX 9540? [ In reply to ]
Avoid it. Buggy, Full-Table (1M FIB) in beta. TAC after migration to
Extreme is way worst than earlier.

We have many issues, not resolved for 14-16 months. TAC is unable to find
root causes as parts of software not writing any debug information. They
don't want to turn in on due to performance problems.

Currently switching to Arista, as got too many problems and unresolved
issues.

Rob
Re: SLX 9540? [ In reply to ]
'TAC after migration to Extreme is way worst than earlier.' I have to
concur.

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 3:56 PM, Robert Hass <robhass@gmail.com> wrote:

> Avoid it. Buggy, Full-Table (1M FIB) in beta. TAC after migration to
> Extreme is way worst than earlier.
>
> We have many issues, not resolved for 14-16 months. TAC is unable to find
> root causes as parts of software not writing any debug information. They
> don't want to turn in on due to performance problems.
>
> Currently switching to Arista, as got too many problems and unresolved
> issues.
>
> Rob

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.
Re: SLX 9540? [ In reply to ]
They are still a little bit unsorted, aren't they? Also the sync from
my.brocade.com had some issues, for example our account was not migrated
and they needed lot of time to repair this one. I also run a board on
NetIron 06.2.00a, which I even can't find on the new Extreme Portal :-)

So heads up for more improvement.

Re: SLX 9540? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

do you want to share some details about the feature set, that you found
to be buggy? Or is it more on a general case?

Jörg