My personal checkpoints:

Besides nothing will get EOLed so far, the SLX 9850 is getting its 1M
routing capacity update late in December.

Also there will be a CER-like 1RU router called SLX 9640 in Mid 2018
with dozens of 10g (and more?) ports. NetIron 6.3 is scheduled for 2018
and the Brocade devices may get an additional face lifting (purple?).

I hope you all enjoy a wonderful winter,

Jörg

Re: SLX season's greetings [ In reply to ]
Hello Jörg,

Thank you for this feedback.

I was interested in following this webinar, I registered but was unable to
connect. Do you have a link to download a slide-deck or a video ?

Thank you.

Re: SLX season's greetings [ In reply to ]
Hi Youssef,

the slides are available here:

https://learn.extremenetworks.com/rs/641-VMV-602/images/webinar_part4_ip_networking_strategy_nov_2017.pdf

For the full talk you can enter "any/your" contact details and the
"register" window will go away and the play will start:

https://content.extremenetworks.com/on-demand-webinars/part4-extremes-ip-networking-strategy?wvideo=gud9yfr4ff

Jörg