Configured speed 10Gbit, actual 10Gbit, configured duplex fdx, actual fdx

So I know it's a twinax cable (SFP+ copper - and I plugged it in)- but I was hoping to get more information ?

Any ideas?
Re: How to see the make and model of a transceiver [ In reply to ]
Nick Cutting wrote:
> Is there a brocade equivalent of the cisco command show interface x/y
> capabilities ?

does the icx6610 support the "show optic" or "show media" commands?
This is the ironware equivalent on 7.x software, but 8.x is a bit
different and the icx range is a bit different again.

Nick
Re: How to see the make and model of a transceiver [ In reply to ]
Hello Nick,

you can do this via the hidden "dm" command:

dm optic x/x/x eeprom

This will show the eeprom contents of the transceiver (S/N, manufacturer
etc).

-Jonas

Re: How to see the make and model of a transceiver [ In reply to ]
Thank you

Re: How to see the make and model of a transceiver [ In reply to ]
Show media should work on most everything.

Mike

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 8:25 AM, Nick Cutting <ncutting@edgetg.co.uk> wrote:

> Thank you

Thank you