adresses. They are accessible using SSH on their outband interface, and
also in inband, and I cannot figure out where we could restrict it to
some access lists. => I am looking for the equivalent of "telnet/ssh
access-group XX" in NOS 4.1.x.

Anyone know that ?

Thanks !
--
Clément Cavadore

Re: Brocade VDX6730 inband management ACL [ In reply to ]
Dear Clement,

I personnally restricted access to the box via an ACL applied directly
under the interface I'm interested in.

For instance, for OOB interface :

interface Management 1/0
no tcp burstrate
ip icmp unreachable
ip icmp echo-reply
no ip address dhcp
ip address 10.75.1.21/24
ip access-group AUTHORIZED-V4-SUBNETS-FOR-MANAGEMENT in <====
ipv6 icmpv6 unreachable
ipv6 icmpv6 echo-reply
no ipv6 address autoconfig
no ipv6 address dhcp
!

I believe it should be the same for the other interfaces.

HTH.

> Hi,
>
> I have a couple of VDX in a fabric which run BGP & so on over public IP
> adresses. They are accessible using SSH on their outband interface, and
> also in inband, and I cannot figure out where we could restrict it to
> some access lists. => I am looking for the equivalent of "telnet/ssh
> access-group XX" in NOS 4.1.x.
>
> Anyone know that ?
>
> Thanks !
> --
> Clément Cavadore

Youssef BENGELLOUN-ZAHR
Re: Brocade VDX6730 inband management ACL [ In reply to ]
Hello Youssef,

Thanks for your reply, but I cannot do that (applying it on a Ve --
management interfaces are used for something different), since the VDX
is being used as a router.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I apply an ip access group, all the
routed traffic will be impacted by the ACL.

I am just interested in applying such an ACL to the traffic towards the
switches itselves...

Clément

Re: Brocade VDX6730 inband management ACL [ In reply to ]
Hello Clement,

How about this for telnet :

telnet@er01-par01(config)#telnet access-group ?
ASCII string Standard Access List Name
<1-99> Standard IP access list
ipv6 IPv6 Access control list

an this for SSH :

telnet@er01-par01(config)#ip ssh client ?
A.B.C.D IP address
ipv6 IPv6 address

telnet@er01-par01(config)#ip ssh source-interface ?
ethernet Ethernet interface
loopback Loopback interface
pos POS interface
ve Virtual Ethernet interface

telnet@er01-par01(config)#ip ssh st
strict-management-vrf Allow SSH connections only from
management-vrf

Best regards.

--
Youssef BENGELLOUN-ZAHR
Re: Brocade VDX6730 inband management ACL [ In reply to ]
Youssef,

This is the way we do, for IronWare.
I am looking for the equivalent on NOS :-)

Thanks !

Clément

Re: Brocade VDX6730 inband management ACL [ In reply to ]
I just realized I loged in to an MLXe without paying attention, friday huh
;-)

BR.