650-207-0372 cell
650-213-1302 office
650-969-2124 fax

Re: XMR image names [ In reply to ]
Not sure what the actual translations of the acronyms is, although I'd bet
the PP in XPP is Packet Processor. Quoting from some IronWare release notes
that, while geared towards explaining "show" output, provide some useful
insight into the purpose of the files:

PBIF image information – The version number of the PBIF image. This image
is installed on both Ethernet and POS Interface modules but from different
image files. The versions installed on Ethernet and POS Interface modules
can differ and should reflect the correct image for your release.

XPP image information – The version number of the XPP image. This image is
installed on both Ethernet and POS Interface modules but from different
image files. The versions installed on Ethernet and POS Interface modules
can differ and should reflect the correct image for your release.

Jake Mertel
Nobis Technology Group, LLC

*Web: *http://www.nobistech.net
*Phone: *1-480-212-1710
*Mail:* 5350 East High Street, Suite 300, Phoenix, AZ 85054