415 795 2463 | AIM: terabitdave
Terabit Systems LLC, 2565 3rd St #218, San Francisco, CA 94107
[Description: TB-logo-new-150x46]<http://www.terabitsystems.com/>[Description: twitter_centered]<https://twitter.com/TerabitSystems>[Description: linkedin_centered]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1098784?trk=tyah>
Re: BI-RX-MR2 scaling to 2 million routes [ In reply to ]
Hi Dave,
Am 03.11.2014 23:36 schrieb "Dave Peters - Terabit Systems" <
Dave@terabitsystems.com>:
> Brocade’s documentation says the RX MR2 management can scale up to 2
million routes, but the system-max ip-route setting has a maximum value of
524288. Anyone know how to tweak that value? Checking Brocade’s
documentation hasn’t been fruitful so far, and neither has Uncle Google.

This is RIB vs. FIB. RX can handle 2M routes received via BGP (sum of all
peers), but only 512k effective routes in FIB.

André
Thanks. It’s a little confusing. I appreciate the help.