Information Services Directorate, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, number SC015263.
Re: FCX code trains [ In reply to ]
On 03/09/2014 22:02, Jethro R Binks wrote:
> A while ago there was talk about code versions for FCX. We were advised
> at that time to stick with 7.3h, as 7.3j and 7.4 had issues with stacking.
> Is there any feeling for how these issues have shaken out now;

there's been no new releases of 7.4 since the discussion of a couple of
months ago.

Nick

Re: FCX code trains [ In reply to ]
Hi Jethro, I have seen good results with 7.4.00f in my customer base.
There are a lot of fixes for stacking and other things, it seems to have
cleaned up a lot of open issues.

Mike

Re: FCX code trains [ In reply to ]
Hello,

I have been running three stacks (2 members) with code 740b with no issues what so ever for 2+ years.

We are running them as pur L2 switchs, nothing more.

Best regards.