The error was encountered when setting up a new server on a VE that has "ip
follow ve 99" in it. I have many other servers in their own VLAN+VE with
the same "ip follow ve 99" that have been working fine.

The new server is unable to PXE boot, dhcp request was received by the FCX
but dhcp reply not sent to this new server.

FCX624S SW: Version 08.0.00aT7f3

Thanks,

Mark
Re: arp is still in pending array [ In reply to ]
Hi Mark,

I recently had this error message on some switches that had wireless access points hanging off them.

The support case I logged with Brocade resulted in a bug (DEFECT000481878). It's fixed in the latest code 8010d. I was assured that it was only a cosmetic bug.

I didn't have ip follow configured so it's not specifically a problem with that command.

Dhcp relay worked without issue on our fcx even with this error/defect.

Kind regards,

Mike