Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 11:17:05 +0200
From: leo vegoda <leo@ripe.net>
To: afnog at afnog.org, nanog at merit.edu, nznog at list.waikato.ac.nz,
uknof at ukif.org.uk, sanog at sanog.org, eof-list at ripe.net,
inet-ops at puck.nether.net
Subject: RIPE NCC to begin allocating from new IPv4 range

Dear Colleagues,

This announcement is being sent to multiple lists. I apologise for duplicates.

The RIPE NCC received the IPv4 address range 89.0.0.0 - 91.255.255.255
(89.0.0.0/8 and 90.0.0.0/7) from the IANA in June 2005. We expect to start
making allocations from this range in the near future.

We have started announcing two prefixes from each /8, which originate in
AS12654. They are:

89.192.0.0/16
89.255.248.0/21
90.192.0.0/16
90.255.248.0/21
91.192.0.0/16
91.255.248.0/21

Details of target names and addresses, reachability tools and other information
are available on our web site at:

http://www.ris.ripe.net/debogon/debogon.html

You may want to update any filters you have in place.

Kind regards,

--
leo vegoda
Registration Services Manager