Mailing List Archive

Re:
Hi Florian,

According to their marketing materials (
https://docs.netapp.com/us-en/cloud-manager-backup-restore/concept-ontap-backup-to-cloud.html#supported-ontap-working-environments-and-object-storage-providers)
they still only support storagegrid for on prem object storage.

Strategically, I believe they are using this as a way to gain on-prem
object storage footprint in customer accounts. Sticking to block-based
solutions means playing by their rules.

Cheers!

Basil