Von: Toasters <toasters-bounces@teaparty.net> Im Auftrag von Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. August 2022 10:10
An: toasters@teaparty.net
Cc: ceo@teo-en-ming-corp.com
Betreff: [EXT] Does NetApp still sell physical file servers?

ATTENTION: This email originated from outside of the organisation. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe

Subject: Does NetApp still sell physical file servers?

Good day from Singapore,

Does NetApp still sell physical file servers?

I read from Wikipedia that NetApp, Inc. is an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in San Jose, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 from 2012–2021. Founded in 1992 with an IPO in 1995, NetApp offers cloud data services for management of applications and data both online and physically.

I see that NetApp has ventured into the cloud.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore
12 Aug 2022 Fri
Blogs:
https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.com
https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com

Re: [EXT] Does NetApp still sell physical file servers? [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 12 Aug 2022 at 16:12, Alexander Griesser
<AGriesser@anexia-it.com> wrote:

> I just purchased one, so I'd say yes, they do - at least for now. If they ever stop doing so, they will lose a customer here.

ok so they are still selling physical machines.