Von: Toasters <toasters-bounces@teaparty.net> Im Auftrag von Heino Walther
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. August 2022 12:15
An: Sebastian Goetze <spgoetze@gmail.com>; toasters@teaparty.net
Betreff: [EXT] SV: Cluster Node Distance

ATTENTION: This email originated from outside of the organisation. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe

I think we are more or less forced to use the existing Cisco Nexus switches because the CN1610 switches does not support any LongRange SFP+ modules..I tried with a few different ones that are close to the supported Avago SFP SR modules, but the switch just ignores them and they cannot be seen at all….

/Heino