Mailing List Archive

Re: CVO on Standard/SATA PD
Hi Jeff,

here's some benchmarks I came across lately:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-netapp-files/performance-benchmarks-linux

https://cloud.netapp.com/cloud-volumes-service/gcp-benchmarks

I was specifically looking for *nconnect *and applicability in
Hyperscaler environments, but they might be useful you (and maybe the
Azure one for other "listeners"...)

On CV_O_: there's of course the sizer:
https://cloud.netapp.com/gcp-cvo-sizer

And a (not so recent) benchmark test:

https://cloud.netapp.com/blog/gcp-cvo-blg-google-cloud-performance-with-cloud-volumes-ontap-benchmark

No personal experience myself, sorry. And I know, it does not exactly
fit you question...

Greetings from Northfriesland

Sebastian