Another way would be to add disks and build a new aggregate, and move some of the volumes…

Is there something I have missed? ????

/Heino
SV: Space issues on older NetApp... [ In reply to ]
Since this is snapmirror, you can’t really have a different number of snapshots between the two volumes… you would have to use snapvault for that…
Of cause there can be more snapshots on the source, until the destination catches up…

Again, because this all snapmirrored volumes, pretty much all the settings from the source are mirrored.. also space guarantee and fractional reserve etc… but of cause I checked…

/Heino