________________________________
From: Toasters <toasters-bounces@teaparty.net> on behalf of Iluhes via Toasters <toasters@teaparty.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2022 11:20:29 PM
To: Toasters <toasters@teaparty.net>

Re: [ In reply to ]
Right.

For a volume to be moved into NAE, it needs be encrypted.
Ideally, for the dedupe to work, you need to "encrypt with the aggregate
key"

when you are moving the volume to NAE, you must specify ->
-encrypt-with-aggr-key
true
If the destination volume is NOT NAE, then it will not work.

If the volume is NVE, it still needs to be converted with the
"-encrypt-with-aggr-key
true " during a move.

--tmac

*Tim McCarthy, **Principal Consultant*