Mailing List Archive

Power Consumption Readings
Hey there,

does anyone know if there's an API call or command that shows the power consumption readings? We'd like to graph the power consumption per node, cluster, shelf - whatever is possible and try to pump this data into one of our tools.
I did look around a bit but am not sure how to correctly interpret the values of `sensors show`, f.ex.
Most of our servers support reading the power consumption using their integrated management units and I'd like to also ready that data out of the storages.

Thanks,

Alexander Griesser
Head of Systems Operations

ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH

E-Mail: AGriesser@anexia-it.com<mailto:AGriesser@anexia-it.com>
Web: http://www.anexia-it.com<http://www.anexia-it.com/>

Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstra?e 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Alexander Windbichler
Firmenbuch: FN 289918a | Gerichtsstand: Klagenfurt | UID-Nummer: AT U63216601