Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstra?e 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Alexander Windbichler
Firmenbuch: FN 289918a | Gerichtsstand: Klagenfurt | UID-Nummer: AT U63216601
Re: Use X382A in DS224C on A200/A220 [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Late reply, but I looked into this when the C190 was introduced, and if I remember correctly the X382A’s are *only* supported with the C190.
The explanation for the compability with the DS224C shelf is probably that if there is a requirement to remediate a full C190 system against the storage efficiency guarantee the system will be expanded with an additional shelf (which is not normally supported – but there is an exception for the guarantee remediation).

It's possible that it would work to move the drives to another environment, but as far as I understand it it wouldn’t be a supported config.

regards, Johan