Any suggestions are very welcome ????

We are talking very large volumes, so I would rather not test that much ????

/Heino
RE: UNMAP space issue [ In reply to ]
Does it help?

https://kb.netapp.com/Advice_and_Troubleshooting/Data_Storage_Software/ONTAP_OS/ONTAP_and_Windows_SCSI_unmap_and_space_reclamation

---
Sent from my Fujitsu LIFEBOOK S937
With best regards
Andrei Borzenkov
Senior System Engineer
FJ EMEIA PR FOCP RU SM FSO
[cid:image001.gif@01D77335.1B3F4070]
FUJITSU
Savvinskaja river bank, bld 11, floor 6,
BC “Savvinskaja 11”, 119435,
Moscow, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 730 6220 ext. 2247
Mob.: +7 (916) 678 7208
E-mail: Andrei.Borzenkov@fujitsu.com
Web: ts.fujitsu.com<http://ts.fujitsu.com/>
Company details: OOO Fujitsu Technology Solutions / ts.fujitsu.com/imprint<http://ts.fujitsu.com/imprint.html>
This communication contains information that is confidential, proprietary in nature and/or privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please be advised that neither Fujitsu, its affiliates, its employees or agents accept liability for any errors, omissions or damages caused by delays of receipt or by any virus infection in this message or its attachments, or which may otherwise arise as a result of this e-mail transmission.