Mailing List Archive

Re: [EXTERNAL] NDMP Backup speeds
Heino,
When the backups are running have you confirmed its going over the 10G
interfaces (end to end -- do a packet trace)? I had a heck of a time
getting it working without intercluster interfaces.

Get harvest/OCUM running and check if there are bottlenecks when the
backups kick in. Also look up multi streams.

I had a similar issue to what you are describing -- it was defaulting to 1G
mgmt, I had to configure a cluster wide 10G management interface and define
it before it started working -- the support recommended node mgmt ints did
not work.

Regards,
Douglas