Mailing List Archive

Rubrik - restores to NetApp -- Symlink Modtime not being restored
Hi All -- I have a question for others that are using Rubrik for backups..
I've noticed that when symlink's are restored.. they are restored with
time/date of the restore.. not the time/date of the original..

For example:

I moved test to test-hide and then restored test from Rubrik (overwrite
original) . The restored Symlink has the time I did the restore.. not the
original mod date.

lrwxrwxrwx 1 uid gid 22 Apr 14 07:53 test-> /testfile
lrwxrwxrwx 1 uid gid 22 Mar 29 2010 test-hide -> /testfile

The backup was done with Netapp SnapDiff enabled. The NetApp is running
9.7P5.
The Rubrik is running 5.3

Any others using Rubrik that see this?

Thanks.