Fra: Toasters <toasters-bounces@teaparty.net> p? vegne af Brian Parent via Toasters <toasters@teaparty.net>
Dato: l?rdag, 10. april 2021 kl. 02.12
Til: toasters@teaparty.net <toasters@teaparty.net>
Emne: <no subject>
SV: [ In reply to ]
Yeah, good luck with that ????

Been there tried that.. no luck.. especially LUNs are a no-go because LUN information are stored in the folder where it is stored, and only NetApp knows how to interpret that…
But please let me know if anyone has been able to successfully restore files from NetApp NDMP to anything else than another NetApp…

/Heino