Mailing List Archive

new support site (was Re: New BURT in Ontap 9.8P1, unexpected Node Reboot)
On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 10:56:00AM +0000, Steve Kirk wrote:
> That's nasty - thanks for letting the list know Josef!
>
> On a related note - does anyone else find the new Bugs Online tool NetApp
> are redirecting to seems to be somewhat sub-optimal? I don't seem to find
> this BURT in it and my watched bugs don't seem to have carried over...

Just about everything of the new 'improved' support site is suboptimal.

Licenses are now spread over multiple pages, even if you are just
looking at a dozen licenses for a single node.

Syslog Translator is completely missing unless you knew it existed and
search for it.

Downloads are a mess.

That's just off the top of my head. I know there are other suboptimal
things I've run into.

I keep sending in feedback, but so far haven't seen any improvements.

John
Re: new support site (was Re: New BURT in Ontap 9.8P1, unexpected Node Reboot) [ In reply to ]
+1, I have the same feelings about the improved support site.