regardless of the ACLs.

This is for a 7-Mode filer.
Thanks.
Re: Admin access to CIFS shares [ In reply to ]
If you add your account to the local Backup Operators group, you will have
access to the data. Members of the Backup Operators group can back up and
restore files and folders regardless of ownership, permissions, encryption,
or auditing settings. The Backup Operators group allows users to back up
and restore files regardless of whether they have read or write access to
the files.

Regards,
André M. Clark