From: tmac <tmacmd@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 6:46 AM
To: Arora, Manish <Manish.Arora@bsci.com>
Cc: Parisi, Justin <Justin.Parisi@netapp.com>; Davis, Kevin <Kevin.Davis@umassmemorial.org>; toasters@teaparty.net
Subject: {External} Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Is XCP still maintained?

Try re-running the "configure.sh" script and uninstall.
Then run again with option 1 and show your output.

--tmac

Tim McCarthy, Principal Consultant

Proud Member of the #NetAppATeam<https://twitter.com/NetAppATeam>

I Blog at TMACsRack<https://tmacsrack.wordpress.com/>

On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 1:50 AM Arora, Manish <Manish.Arora@bsci.com<mailto:Manish.Arora@bsci.com>> wrote:
Thanks Tim and Justin for getting back.

I am still getting same error while configuring XCP 1.6.2.

Retype same password :
# Updating database entries
(pg.InternalError) FATAL: password authentication failed for user "central"

(Background on this error at: http://sqlalche.me/e/2j85)
NOTE: Please make sure you are root user. File Analytics installation unsuccessful. Please refer the user guide.

Also tried with disabling of SELinux but no luck. Internal Firewall service is also disabled. Got CentOS patched from 7.8 to 7.9 but same error.

CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core)

Our Unix team is not supporting 8.0 version yet, so cant upgrade to that version. Could someone share rpm -qa output from the 7.9 machine where XCP 1.6.2 is working so that I can get that compared?

Regards,
Manish