UMass Memorial Healthcare | 100 Front St. Fl 1, Worcester, MA 01608
W: 508-334-4192 | mailto:kevin.davis@umassmemorial.org

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
RE: Is XCP still maintained? [ In reply to ]
Yup. I was missing something obvious. D'oh!
Given the current state of things here in the good 'ole USA, I consider my oversight entirely understandable, since my mind really hasn't been straight since 09/11/2016, and things really got, distracting shall we say, last week.

--
Kevin Davis
Systems Administration | Sr. Storage Engineer | Information Services
I can no longer find the executable. Searches only deliver support requests or documentation links.
Links such as: https://mysupport.netapp.com/products/p/xcp.html, redirect to https://mysupport.netapp.com/site/downloads, where it's nowhere to be found.

Yes, I could renew my license. But while searching just to see if the installation files for SMB or the tarball was current, I came up empty.
Am I missing something obvious?

Re: Is XCP still maintained? [ In reply to ]
https://XCP.Netapp.com
It?s all there with links