Has anyone tried this? The plan was to convert a running system without any downtime… then mirror up the aggregates, move the SVMs, and then convert back to a normal HA setup again…

But won’t start this if there is a gotcha somewhere… and there is a somewhat high risk of that? ????

/Heino
RE: Converting HA into MC ? [ In reply to ]
You do not say whether this is 7-Mode or C-Mode, but you mention SVM, in which case I assume it is C-Mode. For C-Mode that is not possible. MCC must be setup on clean system without ant data or configuration.

For 7-Mode it is possible but certainly not online. For a start, you will need to move second controller in second chassis so no failback will be possible until you install FC-VI in both controllers. Also you need to change some chassis/controller settings in maintenance boot and they must be the same on both chassis/controllers.

---
Sent from my Fujitsu LIFEBOOK S937
With best regards
Andrei Borzenkov
Senior System Engineer
FJ EMEIA PR FOCP RU SM FSO
[cid:image004.gif@01CEE08A.195DCF10]
FUJITSU
Zemlyanoy val 9, 105064 Moscow, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 730 6220 ext. 2247
Mob.: +7 (916) 678 7208
E-mail: Andrei.Borzenkov@fujitsu.com
Web: ts.fujitsu.com<http://ts.fujitsu.com/>
Company details: OOO Fujitsu Technology Solutions / ts.fujitsu.com/imprint<http://ts.fujitsu.com/imprint.html>
This communication contains information that is confidential, proprietary in nature and/or privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please be advised that neither Fujitsu, its affiliates, its employees or agents accept liability for any errors, omissions or damages caused by delays of receipt or by any virus infection in this message or its attachments, or which may otherwise arise as a result of this e-mail transmission.