Mailing List Archive

Re:
Yes, thanks folks. It appears there's not much v4 out there as suspected.

Re: [ In reply to ]
I teach NetApp and do have students once in a while using NFS v4, but
usually only when necessary, e.g. routing through firewalls (which in my
experience seems to be the #1 reason using v4). I did have people using
pNFS in production, but that's rare.

Some are evaluating, though. Maybe when multipathing is supported (regular
like VMware, not pNFS), there will be an uptick in adoption...

My 2c

Greetings from Northfriesland

Sebastian

sent from my mobile, spellchecker might have messed up...