Jellingvej 9 - 7100 Vejle<https://goo.gl/maps/xQVPFMHXpXu>

D: 7199 9060 M: 2075 7501
--
Re: Quick SAS Cable question [ In reply to ]
Hi Andrei

We have an aggregate spanning all three shelfs.
What I was thinking was to disconnect the A side of disk shelf (which is possible without any issues)
Then connect up the A side of the shelfs so that they now represent two loops, so two shelfs on one loop, and the last one on its own loop.
I will of cause make sure the controllers are able to see the disks before I move onto the B side of the shelfs…

I’m just afraid that ONTAP might be confused and panic..

/Heino