about 400T on two 7-mode pairs (3250s and 3220s) into one new setup.
Not sure which way we should go...

John
Re: FabricPools [ In reply to ]
One of the downfalls I hear from customers is that the metadata is only on
the performance tier (SSD).
The capacity tier (S3/storagegrid) only contains the objects.

If the metadata becomes damaged, the object store becomes less valuable.

If your capacity tier is offsite, then you also must potentially deal with
ISP outages and loss to that tier.
If it is onsite, much less of an issue.

--tmac

*Tim McCarthy, **Principal Consultant*