Mailing List Archive

Adding Flash Pool - Error
We are trying to increase our Flash Pool to an existing aggregate and getting the following error message:

Data ONTAP API Failed: Cannot add capacity from storage pool "DHIP10NTAP02_SSD" to aggregate "aggr01_DHIP10NTAP01_02", because the currently allocated capacity to the aggregate does not span across all disks belonging to the storage pool. Grow the aggregate before allocating more capacity from this storage pool. (Error: 13001)

The aggregate is 69.21 TB in size and has 185.93 GB of cache per a Storage Pool already allocated.

Chris