Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstra?e 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Alexander Windbichler
Firmenbuch: FN 289918a | Gerichtsstand: Klagenfurt | UID-Nummer: AT U63216601
RE: Autosupport HTTPs receiver self hosted [ In reply to ]
Alexander,

Most are doing HTTPS to NetApp Support and SMTP for their internal notifications (you can do those simultaneously). There is no HTTPS available to go anywhere other than NetApp Support at this time.

For customers who cannot send to NetApp Support for security reasons they are mostly using SNMP monitoring and/or internal SMTP.

Thank you,
Tim