Thanks,
Carolyn

972.578.2708

Re: Need to quickly downgrade from 9.5 to 8.2.4 [ In reply to ]
Um... Use 7-mode transition tool from the support site

It allows one way TDP mirrors from 7-mode to any ONTAP release up to 9.5

It will not work with 9.6

No need to downgrade. Honestly to do that is a ton of work and not all platforms can go back that far anyway.

Your NetApp sales team really should have informed you about 7MTT.