able to work around that. Now, I can no longer use chrome to login as of
approx. 1-2 months ago maybe? I've disabled all extensions and started with
new profile without luck.

I have no issues logging in with Firefox. Nor using chrome from Windows 10
or just about any linux destop.

Is anyone else with Chrome on OSX having similar issues?

Regards,
Douglas
Re: OSX/Chrome Login to Netapp Support [ In reply to ]
Download the Chrome Plugin: EditThisCookie

I hit this all the time on Chrome. I need to open up multiple windows at
the same time
support.netapp.com / www.netapp.com / fieldportal.netapp.com (basically all
my netapp sites)
They Use the plugin to delete all cookies on all NetApp Sites.
Then login works like a champ.

Frustrating!

--tmac

*Tim McCarthy, **Principal Consultant*

*Proud Member of the #NetAppATeam <https://twitter.com/NetAppATeam>*

*I Blog at TMACsRack <https://tmacsrack.wordpress.com/>*

RE: OSX/Chrome Login to Netapp Support [ In reply to ]
I have a similar problem with Windows Chrome. I usually go to Settings>Advanced>Site Settings>Cookies>See all cookies and site data. Enter netapp in the search field. Deleting signin cookies usually does it; sometimes I have to delete kb as well.

Yes, it’s frustrating! I don’t have this problem with other browsers.

---Karl

NetApp Security WARNING: This is an external email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

support.netapp.com<http://support.netapp.com> / www.netapp.com<http://www.netapp.com> / fieldportal.netapp.com<http://fieldportal.netapp.com> (basically all my netapp sites)
They Use the plugin to delete all cookies on all NetApp Sites.
Then login works like a champ.

Frustrating!

--tmac

Tim McCarthy, Principal Consultant

Proud Member of the #NetAppATeam<https://twitter.com/NetAppATeam>

I Blog at TMACsRack<https://tmacsrack.wordpress.com/>

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 11:06 AM Douglas Siggins <siggins@gmail.com<mailto:siggins@gmail.com>> wrote:
Greetings,
Throughout the transition to the new support site I was beginning to have SSO issues logging into the netapp support site (endless redirects). I was able to work around that. Now, I can no longer use chrome to login as of approx. 1-2 months ago maybe? I've disabled all extensions and started with new profile without luck.