Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstra?e 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Alexander Windbichler
Firmenbuch: FN 289918a | Gerichtsstand: Klagenfurt | UID-Nummer: AT U63216601
RE: all.zip and all_shelf_fw.zip most current versions [ In reply to ]
All firmware from 17-May-19 is initial release, so is not available as downloadable image.

---
Sent from my Fujitsu LIFEBOOK S937
With best regards
Andrei Borzenkov
Senior System Engineer
FJ EMEIA PR FOCP RU SM FSO
[cid:image004.gif@01CEE08A.195DCF10]
FUJITSU
Zemlyanoy val 9, 105064 Moscow, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 730 6220 ext. 2247
Mob.: +7 (916) 678 7208
E-mail: Andrei.Borzenkov@ts.fujitsu.com
Web: ts.fujitsu.com<http://ts.fujitsu.com/>
Company details: OOO Fujitsu Technology Solutions / ts.fujitsu.com/imprint<http://ts.fujitsu.com/imprint.html>
This communication contains information that is confidential, proprietary in nature and/or privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please be advised that neither Fujitsu, its affiliates, its employees or agents accept liability for any errors, omissions or damages caused by delays of receipt or by any virus infection in this message or its attachments, or which may otherwise arise as a result of this e-mail transmission.