From: SE <s.eno@me.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 9:06 AM
To: Parisi, Justin <Justin.Parisi@netapp.com>
Cc: Toasters <toasters@teaparty.net>
Subject: Re: Continuously available CIFS

NetApp Security WARNING: This is an external email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Thank you Justin for your response.

Since this is a four-node cluster, if I force this application’s CIFS traffic through a lif on HA-pair “A” to a volume on an aggr owned by a controller in HA-pair “B” would those sessions still be severed if I upgrade HA-pair “B”? Would “B”s takeover/giveback process of changing aggr ownership also require severing CIFS sessions?