Hachette Book Group, Inc.
1.617.263.1948 / ian.ehrenwald@hbgusa.com

This may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete immediately, and understand that no disclosure or reliance on the information herein is permitted. Hachette Book Group may monitor email to and from our network.

RE: VMware datastore stats integration [ In reply to ]
Hi Ian,

ONTAP 9.3 added file and LUN level performance counters that we are using in VSC for VVols. They track IOPS, latency, throughput and logical space usage, and are shown in the VASA Provider dashboard for the top VMs within vCenter (in conjunction with API-Services).

You can see a screenshot of the dashboard on page 9 of the VVol TR-4400: https://www.netapp.com/us/media/tr-4400.pdf

---Karl