is there any disconnects happens to cifs protocols...?

Regards
Yuvaraja
AW: small clarification on adding NTP servers to netapp 7 mode and c-mode [ In reply to ]
Hi Yuvaraja,

changing NTP servers will not have any impact on the running protocols as long as the new NTP servers have the correct time.

Best,

Alexander Griesser
Head of Systems Operations

ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH

E-Mail: AGriesser@anexia-it.com<mailto:AGriesser@anexia-it.com>
Web: http://www.anexia-it.com<http://www.anexia-it.com/>

Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstraße 140, 9020 Klagenfurt