cluster-mgmt
Creating aggregates (both DP and Raidtec)
Creating Vservers (NFS, CIFS, ISCSI)
Creating failovergroups
Creating volumes
Creating Export-policy and rule set...

Regards
Yuvaraj
Re: Related to New Cmode filer Setup [ In reply to ]
For the creation of the cluster and aggregate, along with enough networking
configuration to be able to login over ssh, it's usually netapp who does
that for us. Base installation is included with the price. It really is
best to let them do this part. Root aggregates in particular can be tricky.

When I get to my computer later this morning, I will try to send you a link
to some guides as well as a list of commands I use to build out a standard
SVM.

RE: Related to New Cmode filer Setup [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Not to make this look too simple (it doesn’t catch everything on your list, but much of it), I recorded a video using 9.2 going all the way from cluster setup to vSphere datastore provisioning in less than 10 minutes. Using Cluster Setup and Application Provisioning in System Manager.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAE0afWhj1c

---Karl