the Snaplock aggregate. Well, as it turns out, you must always size enough
disk for one regular aggregate: SVM root volumes are not supported on root
aggregates nor on Snaplock aggregates.
AW: Be careful about snaplock [ In reply to ]
Hey,

thanks for the heads-up – what about ADP? Would that work in this combination or are ADP and snaplock mutually exclusive?

Best,

Alexander Griesser
Head of Systems Operations

ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH

E-Mail: AGriesser@anexia-it.com<mailto:AGriesser@anexia-it.com>
Web: http://www.anexia-it.com<http://www.anexia-it.com/>

Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstraße 140, 9020 Klagenfurt