Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstra?e 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Alexander Windbichler
Firmenbuch: FN 289918a | Gerichtsstand: Klagenfurt | UID-Nummer: AT U63216601
RE: Max volume count per node [ In reply to ]
There is no way to raise it. It's set to the limit based on the max load a node can carry in the event of a failover and is hard coded. There are discussions to raise the limit in the future, especially with the use of FlexGroup volumes, but there is no timetable.

As for now, to raise your max vol count, add more nodes. :-P