"mynode" (VSID: -1) to mgwd at 3.3.3.3, 4.4.4.4]
Error: command failed: Volume "my_volume" not found. (Failed to
contact peer cluster "decommed-cluster" at addresses: 1.1.1.1,
2.2.2.2. RPC: Remote system error [.from mgwd on node "my-node"
(VSID: -1) to mgwd at 3.3.3.3, 4.4.4.4])

Any ideas maybe of how to unscrew it? "-force" flag does not help.

Cheers,
Vladimir
Re: cdot snapmirror: how to delete stalled relationship? [ In reply to ]
I've never been in this situation, but is there a snapshot on the source
that might make the operating system think there's a snapmirror?

Re: cdot snapmirror: how to delete stalled relationship? [ In reply to ]
The source doesn't exist at this point. I'm trying to clean the
destination, and it complains it can't contact the source.

Re: cdot snapmirror: how to delete stalled relationship? [ In reply to ]
System Manager did the job, though it generated the same error
message, but eventually it deleted the relationship.