Mailing List Archive

Showmount -e?
Does anyone know why showmount -e doesn't work in CDOT? Will it ever work?
Re: Showmount -e? [ In reply to ]
It does work. You need to enable it.Forget if it is vserver our volume option...i think the former.
Might need to be in advanced or diag to set though.

Get Outlook for iOS

Re: Showmount -e? [ In reply to ]
Thank you! I'm on 8.2 so this is one more thing to look forward to in 8.3.

RE: Showmount -e? [ In reply to ]
On the Utility ToolChest there is a custom showmount utility available for 8.2.

It’s a set of Python scripts that need to be copied to the client machines which uses ONTAP APIs to provide the same functionality.

Best regards
Marcel
________________________________
[cid:image001.png@01D0EFA1.22C05EB0]

Marcel D. Juhnke - Senior Storage Analyst
EALA IS Delivery Center - ASG
Accenture Services GmbH
Graf-Stauffenberg-Str. 6 - D-95030 Hof / Germany
Phone: +49 (9281) 925 2877
Mobile: +49 (175) 57 60019
Mail / Skype for Business: marcel.juhnke@accenture.com<mailto:marcel.juhnke@accenture.com>

NetApp Certified SAN Implementation Engineer

Sitz: Kronberg. Registergericht: Königstein im Taunus, HRB 5967.
Geschäftsführer: Marcus Huth, Frank Mang, Stefan Smolka, Michael Sturm.
--- Confidential ---

Upcoming absence: 25.05. – 29.05.