Security Audit Analyst
Desk 407.822.2939
Cell 407.401.0775

RE: Automation Script for Client [ In reply to ]
Perhaps a bit more information. In the Nessus Client Guide, the
following command is listed to from the command line convert the scan
results to a different format:

# /opt/nessus/bin/nessus -i in.[nsr|nbe] -o out.[xml|nsr|nbe|txt]

After the out. What would I put to select the output format "HTML with
Pies and Graphs"? This is the format my management prefers to see the
reports in, and I need to be able to select this from the command line,
so I am not forced to manually run these reports.

Thanks,

Daryl L. Chambers Jr.
Security Audit Analyst
Desk 407.822.2939
Cell 407.401.0775

One Team Driving Customer Success and Shareholder Value