SensePost Information Security
+27 83 786 6637 - http://www.sensepost.com

** CRM114 Whitelisted by: From haroon@sensepost.com **
Re: WMI Checks + NASL [ In reply to ]
Hi Haroon,

On Feb 15, 2007, at 9:05 AM, Haroon Meer wrote:

> Hey guys
>
> The ability to query WMI remotely (from any platform) is rocking
> and you can see the possibilities.. So far i havent seen any
> documentation on including custom WMI tests..
>
> Is there a plan to release this (or even the source to the some of
> the WMI nbins?)

Given the amount of work to get WMI to work we do not intend to
release the sources of these plugins. However we intend to make the
API useable by anybody by releasing a 'shared library' version of the
nbins (called nlib). This will come alongside the beta of Nessus 3.2
which will be made available really really soon now.

-- Renaud