Desk 407.822.2939
Cell 407.401.0775

One Team Driving Customer Success and Shareholder Value
RE: Nessus scripting 2 [ In reply to ]
I hate dell laptops!

I have created my script (it is a version of plugin: 24236 The remote
host is running a vulnerable version of Symantec Antivirus.) My version
of the script, should provide a note with the active version if it is
not a vulnerable version of SAV. I run a build, and my script is
ignored. I presume I have not put it into a database folder or
something, that it needs, but I cannot find any documentation, on what I
have neglected to do. Can someone tell me what I have missed?