differently that it loaded and gave me an error about one of the lins. Any
help much appreciated.

- Nathan
Re: "could not load <filename>" error with nasl.exe -k [ In reply to ]
On Dec 18, 2006, at 9:48 PM, shadow cipher wrote:

> I am attempting to debug a script with nasl.exe from the Nessus
> 3.0.4 release. I'm attempting typing the following commands from a
> cmd.exe session "nasl.exe -k <pathtomyscript>/scriptname" but I am
> getting the error "Could not load <pathtomyscript>/scriptname". I
> had it work once, but unfortunately that was last week and I dont'
> remember what I was doing differently that it loaded and gave me an
> error about one of the lins. Any help much appreciated.

nasl.exe does a chdir to C:\Program Files\Tenable\Nessus\plugins
\scripts before execution. So put your script in that directory, and
do 'nasl.exe scriptname'

-- Renaud
Re: "could not load <filename>" error with nasl.exe -k [ In reply to ]
I finally fixed this. The root issue was that I had a syntax error in the
description portion of my script. Would be nice if the interpreter kicked
out an error statement about why it couldn't load the file.

N.