reports a false positive when you have it set to the correct parameter.

v/r

Jordan L. Dixon (Contractor for Jacob & Sundstrom, Inc.)
Re: Nessus Script ID 10449 [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Jun 19, 2006 at 12:58:17PM -0400, Dixon, Jordan (Cont, ARL/CISD)
wrote:

> I believe Nessus Script ID 10449 (Value of SFCDisabe) has a bug. It
> reports a false positive when you have it set to the correct parameter.

What value did you set it to? 0 means it's protection is enabled; the
plugin reports if it finds a different value.

George
--
theall@tenablesecurity.com
Re: Nessus Script ID 10449 [ In reply to ]
George,

I have the value set to 4 which is enabled, with popups disabled.
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=222473

Jordan Dixon

Message: 2

-----
Re: Nessus Script ID 10449 [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 11:10:34AM -0400, Dixon, Jordan (Cont, ARL/CISD)
wrote:

> I have the value set to 4 which is enabled, with popups disabled.
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=222473

Ah, thanks for the pointer.. it looks like indeed there was an issue in
the plugin; an updated version should become available in the next hour
or two through nessus-update-plugins / nessus-fetch.

George
--
theall@tenablesecurity.com