. ."

I know it is a simple grammatical error but it should be fixed. How should
we be reporting or fixing these minor script problems?
Re: Misc Plug-in Issues [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 09:50:05AM -0600, Brad Caldwell wrote:
> I have a procedural question.
>
> I have noticed a number of small miscellaneous problems with the scripts.
> What is the preferred method to fix these problems? Should we contact the
> author of the script directly, submit the problems to Renaud or fix the
> scripts and submit them to Renaud?

If you want to make my life easier, fix the problem and send me a
contextual diff (diff -c). In the past, various people diligently made a
list of things to fix (english-wise), but it would consume a lot of time
to read the description, find where the problem is in the plugin, then
fix it.

If you send me a contextual diff, then I just have to read it
syntaxically-speaking (to make sure you don't insert quotes in the
description or whatever), and I can apply it easily, in no time.

-- Renaud